Slack x Vibe
Once signed in to Vibe via Slack, your Slack channel will be synchronized between Slack and Vibe.
From within Vibe you can:
- Organize boards with Slack channels so that they can be accessed by channel members.
- Invite Slack channel or team members† to collaborate with Slack notifications.
From within Slack you can:
- Get instant notification whenever a Vibe board is shared to you, or to your channels.
- Paste a board link, get preview and available actions to access it without leaving Slack.
† Direct sharing to team members is currently not available in Vibe web app.
How to integrate Slack and Vibe
Learn more and get support
- What is Slack? Slack is a cloud-based instant messaging platform.
- What is a Slack channel? Teamwork in Slack happens in channels — a single place for messaging, tools and files — helping everyone save time and collaborate together.
- Where do I go for support? Visit the Vibe help center or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
What is Vibe?
Vibe is an all-in-one collaboration hub. It packs digital whiteboard, video conferencing, wireless screen casting, third-party app integrations, and more into a sleek package designed to break down barriers to creativity.