Slack x Vibe
Ways to use the Vibe for Slack integration
Once signed in to Vibe via Slack, your Slack channel will be synchronized between Slack and Vibe.
From within Vibe you can:
- Organize boards with Slack channels so that they can be accessed by channel members.
- Invite Slack channel or team members† to collaborate with Slack notifications.
From within Slack you can:
- Get instant notification whenever a Vibe board is shared to you, or to your channels.
- Paste a board link, get preview and available actions to access it without leaving Slack.
† Direct sharing to team members is currently not available in Vibe web app.
How to integrate Slack and Vibe
Learn more and get support
- What is Slack? Slack is a cloud-based instant messaging platform.
- What is a Slack channel? Teamwork in Slack happens in channels — a single place for messaging, tools and files — helping everyone save time and collaborate together.
- Where do I go for support? Visit the Vibe help center or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is Vibe?
Vibe is an all-in-one collaboration hub. It packs digital whiteboard, video conferencing, wireless screen casting, third-party app integrations, and more into a sleek package designed to break down barriers to creativity.