- The Vibe team has been incredibly open to new ideas to improve the product and even implemented a few suggestions into the most recent software update. This type of co-collaboration makes working with Vibe a premier experience. Absolutely would recommend it to anyone in the market for a digital white-board!
- The Vibe board has been a game changer in how we communicate with clients, both in-person and virtually. I am a long-time user of electronic whiteboards, but the interactive and digital features of the Vibe board have exponentially increased both efficiency and the “wow” factor in client meetings.
- With Vibe, I can now just hit “send” after a meeting and share that board with whoever I want. Vibe will save each board automatically, so I can always pull a board back up during any meeting to show people what we’ve discussed. Even better, we like how you can invite remote coworkers in to collaborate on the board in real time from other devices. Vibe is a gamechanger.
- Vibe’s collaboration factor has been huge. When juggling multiple clients, it’s incredibly helpful to have everything saved in one place so you can easily pick up where you left off. As a UX designer, I like how easy Vibe is to pick up a stylus and sketch on. And for big projects we can even have several people working on a single canvas at once - even from remote locations.
- We love using the Vibe board for meetings and brainstorming sessions. It has enhanced productivity, creativity and communication amongst our team. It also feels very seamless using the Vibe board and app across various devices.
- Best collaboration device we have at our office for memorializing any and all types of meetings – administrative tasks to software design sessions. Incredible device, saves us time and money and allows us to build our AI software products faster! Great job VIBE team, congratulations on a game changer!
A touchscreen whiteboard built for the modern workspace
Vibe’s all-in-one modern design transforms your office into a flexible collaborative space
A 55” 4K UHD touch screen and stylus
E-LED Panel Technology
|Diagonal Screen Size||55”|
|Optimum Resolution||3840(H) X 2160 (V) @ 60Hz|
|Contrast Ratio(Typical)||1200 : 1|
|Pixel Pitch||0.315 mm x 0.315 mm|
|Aspect Ratio||16 : 9|
|Viewing Angle||178(H) / 178(V)|
|Analog||Normal 72% NTSC|
|System on Chip||Rockchip 3399|
Dual-core Cortex-A72 up to 1.8G Hz
Quad-core Cortex-A53 up to 1.4G Hz
Based on Android 7.1
|Product Size||50.6(W) x 29.1(H) x 2.9(D) in|
|Package Size||56.7(W) x 37(H) x 9.1(D) in|
|Product Weight||54.1 lb|
Power Cord, Passive Stylus x 2
Manual, Warranty Card, Wiping Cloth
|VESA Mount||200 X 200 mm|
|Multi-Touch Technology||Infrared Touch|
|Touch Points||10 Simultaneous Touch Points|
|Protection Glass||3 mm Tempered Glass|
|Refresh Rate||150 Hz|
|Minimum Touch Object||2mm|
|Response Time||< 7 ms|
|Power Source||AC 100 - 240V, 50 - 60 Hz|
|Consumption (Typical)||≤ 120 W|
|Consumption (Standby)||≤ 15 W|
|HDMI||IN & OUT|
|USB||2.0, 3.0, Debug|
|Network||2.4G/5G Wifi, Ethernet|
|Audio||3.5mm Audio out|
|Impedance||6Ω±15% (At 1000HZ, 1.0V with LMS)|
|Resonant Frequency||FB: 140Hz±20%|
|Sound Pressure Level||78±3dB|
|Effective Frequency Range||200~20KHz deviation -10dB Max|
|Product Size||50.9(W) x 55.2(H) x 26(D) in|
|Package Size||57(W) x 29(H) x 10.2(D) in|
|Product Weight||33.1 lb|
Fast adoption and low IT cost for any size business
Familiar touchscreen means minimal adoption cost
Easy to install, easy to set up
Is Vibe compatible with any wall mount?Vibe supports standard VESA 200 x 200 mount so the Vibe board can be installed on any compatible wall mounts or stands which support at least 65 lbs.
Does Vibe have HDMI ports?Yes. Vibe supports both HDMI input and output.
What are the product dimensions?
Vibe board dimensions:
- Diagonal screen size: 55”
- Product dimensions: 50.6” (width) x 29.1”(height) x 2.9” (depth)
- Product weight: 54.1 lbs
- Package size: 56.7” (width) x 37”(height) x 9.1” (depth)
- VESA Mount: 200 x 200 mm
Vibe stand dimensions:
- Stand size: 50.9” (width) x 55.2” (height) x 26” (depth)
- Weight: 33.1 lbs
Which cameras work with Vibe?
Vibe is compatible with most USB connected cameras.
If you are in the market for a new camera that you would want to use with your Vibe board, our team has tested the following cameras and can confirm their compatibility with Vibe.
- Logitech 920
- Logitech 930
- Logitech BRIO
- Logitech Conference Cam Bcc950
- Logitech Meetup
- Owl camera
- Polycom Studio
If for any reason you are experiencing issues with connecting a camera or webcam to your Vibe board, please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org to start a support ticket.
Are there any other accessories available with Vibe?We currently only offer Vibe stands and additional styluses.
How is the Vibe board powered?
Vibe is powered through a detachable power cord that comes with your purchase.
- Power Supply: AC100-240V - 50/60Hz
We do not offer a battery option at this time.